Spend the Holidays IN and AROUND New Buffalo and enjoy all that we have to offer….Listed are activities and places to enjoy throughout the season….
Kick off the holidays on Saturday, Nov 25th with Santa visits, a parade, gingerbread decorations, cocoa/cookies, crafts, tree lighting, caroling, and much more presented by the NBBA. Gnome on the Roam kicks off the season with this fun activity - search and find Gnomes at New Buffalo businesses and enter for a give-away prize valued over $400!!!! Additional schedule of Holiday events, restaurant specials, lodging, and happenings will be listed on Happenings Page
The New Buffalo Holiday Events are pro bono community events organized and managed by the NBBA, businesses, and volunteers in our area. Any donations or sponsorships are appropriated to the New Buffalo Holiday Santa Parade and activities surrounding this event. Thank you for helping to support these events!
• 9-12PM BREAKFAST WITH SANTA AT ROSIEʼS RESTAURANT at 128 N Whittaker Street, 269-469-4382, open to the public
• 9AM-9PM CHRISTMAS TREE & WREATH SALES at Lakeview Video, S. Whittaker, throughout the Christmas Season
• 11AM SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY KICK OFF Like us on FB/newbuffalo for details of promos/sales at participating businesses
• 11AM HOLIDAY CRAFT/PAINTING AT ELSIE EARL STUDIOS at 200 W. Buffalo St 734-646-6633 - Open to public, fee for craft
• 2PM GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING AT JACKIEʼS CAFE at 801 W Buffalo St, NB, 269-469-1800, free to all ~ Reservations required
• 4PM SANTA PARADE ON WHITTAKER ST Starting at the corner of Thompson & Mechanic St., goodies bags ~ Visit with Santa immediately after parade at Lions Park across from public beach
• 4:30PM HOT COCOA AND SʼMORES AT LIONS PAVILION at 101 N Marquette Drive, free to all (sponsored by David’s DelI)
• 6PM TREE LIGHTING AND CAROLING by St. Mary’s Choir at Lions Park, 101 N Marquette Drive
*All Season GNOME ON THE ROAM HUNT like and follow us at FB/gnomeroam for details
Site design by Fusion Design Group, LTD