12th Annual Harvest & Wine Festival
October 7, 2017 to October 7, 2017
In celebration of the harvest in Southwest Michigan, this one day event boasts award-winning wines from regional vineyards along craft beers and hard-ciders, all under one roof! Join us Noon to 9pm (EST) at Lions Beachfront Park, downtown New Buffalo. Come rain or shine, the event is tented so you can come out and stay all day! $5 entrance fee per adult, kids under 12 are free! Follow us on Facebook for updates and announcements: facebook.com/newbuffaloharvestwinefest
Happenings at the Fest…
- 8am - Harvest & Wine Hustle 5K Run/Walk
- Tastings and wine by the glass available from over 18 regional wineries, 6 craft brews, and 6 hard ciders by Wineries: 12 Corners Vineyards, Baroda Founders Wine Cellar, Domaine Berrien Cellars, Free Run Cellars, Lazy Ballerina Winery, Round Barn Winery, Tabor Hill Winery, Lemon Creek Winery, Warner Vineyards, Burgdorf’s Winery, White Pine Winery, Vineyard 2121, St. Julian Wine Company, Cody Kresta Winey, Fenn Valley Vineyards, Cogdal Vineyards, Lake Michigan Vintners Cider: Crane’s Pie Pantry Restaurant & Winery, Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Breweries: Round Barn Brewery & Public House and Tapistry Brewing Craft Sodas: Fruitbelt
- Plenty of kids activities including; bounce house, pumpkin painting, face painting, and more
- Over 50 vendors offering handcrafted goods, food products and produce for you to purchase throughout the event. Stop by and shop for: amish cheeses, dips, mums, homemade honey and jams, oils and vinegar, chocolate, carmel corn and carmel apples. Our handcraft artists will be selling handcrafted jewelry, lotions/oils, clothing, photography, wine accessories, yard art, blown glass, leather goods, lamps/pillows and other great items.
- Food vendors and confectioners, along with nonalcoholic beverages and apple cider available.
Our Music Line-up will keep your toes tapping and dancing the night away…
Sponsors: Four Winds Casino, Coldwell Banker, Meridian Title, The Stray Dog Bar & Grill, Fusion Design Group
Vendor application in documents folder on Harvest & Wine page
Planned in conjunction with the well-established “Harbor Country Harvest Days” our fest serves as a focal-point to the Columbus Day Weekend. To learn more about the month-long activites going on in our area click here